For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 the data controller is the relevant Weight Watchers Group (as defined below) entity (“Weight Watchers”) and the data processor is Seven Publishing Group Ltd of 3-7 Herbal Hill, London, EC1R 5EJ.
What we collect
We may collect and process the following information about you:
• contact information including email address
• other information provided by you when filling out forms on our website
We may also collect technical information, including without limitation, the Internet Protocol address used to connect your device to the interest and page interaction information.
What we do with the information we gather
We will use your personal details for the purpose of administering any prize draws or competitions. In the event that you win the prize draw or competition, we will pass your contact details to the third-party provider of the prize.
If you opt in to receiving further communications from Weight Watchers, we will share your personal information with Weight Watchers International, Inc. a Virginia corporation whose principal place of business is located at 675 Avenue of the Americas, 6th Floor, New York, NY 10010 and its group (“Group” means the company, its subsidiaries, the ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the Companies Act 2006).
We may also contact you on behalf of Weight Watchers about any changes or additions to the Website or about any related products or services.
Other than as set out above, we will not pass your details on to any third parties.
You can exercise your right for us not to do these things by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Where we store your personal data
Disclosure of your information
We may share your information with any member of our Group.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
· In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business assets.
· If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Links to other websites
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
· whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used for direct marketing purposes
· if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information that we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to: Seven, 3-7 Herbal Hill, London, EC1R 5EJ. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.